It’s time to Accelerate!
Listen to Andy Paul’s podcast featuring Vortini’s CEO David Griffin.
“A forecast doesn’t simply fall out of the pipeline, the forecast is really creating a scenario around the pipeline–what do I think I can deliver, can I pull some deals forward from next quarter, should I offer discounts to accelerate deals?” –click to Tweet!
Here are some quick highlights:
- How to avoid lousy forecasts
- How to build credibility in the forecast
- Why the forecast even matters
- Four steps you can take to create achievable and realistic forecasts
- Make sure opportunities are realistic
- Manage bias
- Revisit the long term forecast (stay connected to the overall plan)
- Improve bad data and data input
Click the play button below to listen in. Comment on this blog or send us an email to let us know what you thought.
Jess is a communications professional and Vortini’s lead content/web developer. Her current interests lie in the intersection of sales technology and machine learning. In her free time she reads a book-a-week, practices yoga, and is an avid gardener.