Organizations need to understand the business faster with less manual effort, and leverage the latest technology such as machine learning. We help you solve your most pressing issues now with analytics, and get you where you need to be long term with sales forecasting. Analytics will help you hit your number this quarter.
You want your sales team to win at every stage of the customer’s buying process, but there are disparities in effectiveness in all organizations. Sales effectiveness analytics help to identify areas of under- and over- performance so everyone can learn from the best and improve performance.
- Small improvements in effectiveness leads directly to top line improvements and the bottom line
- Gain visibility into which assets are most effective and drive success
- Analyze historical trends to coach the sales function and improve future performance
Cross-sell and Upsell
An important area of sales effectiveness is to know what next offer to make to a customer or prospect. Companies can identify customers who have a higher propensity to make additional purchases and target them with innovative and personalized cross-selling and up selling strategies.
- Analyze patterns in past behavior, identify potential service or product opportunities at each contact
- Understand the clusters of products that customers buy and in which order
- Gain insight into the amount of product a customer is likely to buy
Campaigns cost money, and a return on the campaign can be measured in financial and non-financial ways, such as number of signups, number of transactions, and the size and speed of transactions. We help customers work out whether they are getting a return from their campaigns.
- Deploy algorithms to measure and evaluate participation in events and activities
- Assess the true value of campaigns using a wide range of metrics
- Unique combination of high level identification of trends to detailed insight into individual clients
Win rate tells you the success rate of your sales team, and to increase win rate, you need to find where they have the most difficulty converting opportunities from stage to stage. Win rate analytics uses sales history to tell you how performance stacks up against previous averages.
- Armed with this knowledge, you can identify bad deals earlier
- Benchmark performance against averages and see who stacks up
- Forecast future performance and estimate revenue within the forecasting process
Sales Analytics and Forecasting Go Hand in Hand
Pull historical sales data to analyze trends and performance, while also improving the forecast to make it more trustworthy and accurate across the organization.
Current and historical data is collected and managed.
Historical data collection and analysis of data demonstrates changing dynamic in the sales org.
This data is sales analytics–they are answers used to drive sales performance
Data is used in other areas such as forecasting to drive accuracy