It’s time to Accelerate!
Listen to Andy Paul’s podcast featuring Vortini’s CEO David Griffin.
“A forecast doesn’t simply fall out of the pipeline, the forecast is really creating a scenario around the pipeline–what do I think I can deliver, can I pull some deals forward from next quarter, should I offer discounts to accelerate deals?” –click to Tweet!
Here are some quick highlights:
- How to avoid lousy forecasts
- How to build credibility in the forecast
- Why the forecast even matters
- Four steps you can take to create achievable and realistic forecasts
- Make sure opportunities are realistic
- Manage bias
- Revisit the long term forecast (stay connected to the overall plan)
- Improve bad data and data input
Click the play button below to listen in. Comment on this blog or send us an email to let us know what you thought.